My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Monday, September 04, 2006

All Pumped Up

So Jami and I have had a membership at Anytime Fitness for about two months or so. And I've been working out hard for the past... well... past four days. When I work out, I complete three sets at one station, then go get a drink of water. As I'm walking across the gym, I couldn't help but look at the mirrors. So I finish working out and go home. Again, I'm walking across the bedroom which happens to have a mirror. I look at it. But I don't look the same. How disappointing. So here's my conclusion, the mirrors at the gym are like fun house mirrors. They distort your shape to make you look bigger than you really are... which could either encourage you, or discourage you. Am I wrong? I don't think so. So instead of being all pumped up, my ego was deflated all in one evening. Mirror, mirror, on the wall... you're a LIAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home