My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Working It

I'm loving the look on people's faces at work when I tell them what happened during my week in Mexico. Some have a dumb-founded look, others have the tell-me-more look, still others have the that's-great-what-you-did-but I-couldn't-do-that look. I'm loving it. If my calculations are correct, I spent about two hours yesterday at work vision casting and telling the story of the Revolution that's going on down in Monterrey. Today, it continues with the sharing of the screensaver of photos I put on my computer. There will be more sharing, story telling, at work and here. All right, who's next... hey Bill... wait up. I've got something to show you... check this out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home