My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Monday, July 31, 2006

7 Years and Counting!

Jami and I celebrated our 7-year wedding anniversary today. Neither of us really felt like going anywhere to eat – maybe because it was so pit-sweat hot. So we decided on Famous Dave's. The whole evening we felt like the pig was stalking us. He finally came up to our table... I didn't look at him, and Jami gave a half-hearted smile. I think he got the pig-point and moved on. Hope we didn't hurt his feelings. Oh wait, I don't care. No restaurant should be allowed to have a pig wondering aimlessly about... unless that is, we're allowed to pull it's pig-tail.


Happy anniversary! It's been a great 7 years. I can't wait for the next 70.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to both of you! You have blessed so many lives; especially ours! We love you!

Dad & Mom
P.S. At least it wasn't a big-headed king stalking you!!!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Wasik said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are a great couple and a great example for all us single people :-).

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home