My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

FIFA World Cup 2006

I've never really liked soccer, or futbol, all that much. In fact, in high school, our entire baseball team called the soccer team a bunch of communists... I don't know why really... it was pretty stupid. In any case, I've gotten into the World Cup this year. Watched USA tie on Saturday. And just got done keeping up to date on how Mexico was doing this morning on MatchCast... losers 2-1 to Portugal. But Mexico still moves on to the next round because Iran and Angola tied 1-1 in the other game this morning... talk about a nail biter... I was completing paperwork and jumping in my chair as I monitored the two games. Tonight - Argentina and the Netherlands square off. Can't wait... but in any case... Viva Mexico!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home