My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Criminal Golf-carting

If you own, or are thinking of owning your own golf cart, you might want to read this article first,Golf Cart Crimes Rise in Georgia Town. Aparently, in 2005, there were 16 drunken-driving cases, 41 thefts and 182 citations involving golf carts — more than double the amount five years ago. One particular quote I love came from Mary Beckham, 64, a retiree.
She said her main complaints were speeding, hogging the path, overcrowded
carts, driving on the street instead of the path and not blowing the horn before
entering tunnels.
Speeding!? You can speed in a golf cart. If that's the case, I would have figured that out a long time ago!

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I can't wait until I see the first high-speed, cross-state car chase for a stolen golf cart on life TV.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In response to John - sounds like a Seinfeld episode to me!!!! With perhaps Kramer at the wheel?

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home