My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Basket Case

I feel like I have to confess this. Some people have to live out of a suitcase. It's just they way their lives are situated. Not a big choice. I on the other hand, don't have to live out of a suitcase. It's a good thing. But for the last month (and this is where the confession comes in), I have been living out of a laundry basket. I don't know how or exactly when it started, but, it's been going on for a while. And I don't even like it. I've wanted to put my clothes away, but haven't. And then I kick myself every morning when I have to dig through for socks. And I kick myself even more when I have to iron clothes I wouldn't have had to if I would have just taken two seconds to hang them up. So, I finally broke down tonight, but only when I realized that the one basket I have been living out of became two. PATHETIC! Now all of my clothes are put away... that is, until the next time we do laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home