My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

2nd Saturday - Mexico Hangout


This morning I got the chance to serve beside some quality people... Jim, Scotty, Amanda, Rachel, Candice, Heather (all are going to Mexico in July), and Eric... not going to Mexico this year, but still a quality guy. We jumped on a bus and headed to downtown South Bend where we built some walls, bagged some groceries, and did whatever else they asked us to in order to help people in low-income housing know they matter to God. 2nd Saturday is atcually a new ministry designed by Granger Community Church to give people the opportunity to serve once a month. There was a good number of people who showed up... I'm bad with numbers so I'm not going to guess at how many... let's just say that I was impressessed with how many that showed up. In any case, it was a great opportunity to take this time and serve along side of those I will be serving with south of the border. Great job guys!

Eric and myself... nice... seriously... nice.


Eric with a nail gun... forget the hammer!


Watch your hands... my turn now!

I would have more pictures, but I walked out the door without my camera. These shots are from my phone. In any case, great job to everyone who showed up... including Levi, who went to Feed the Children to work... yes... great job dude!

1 Comments:

Blogger Merri said...

HEY! GREAT JOB YOU ALL DID AT MC3! THANK YOU SO MUCH! COME BACK ANY TIME!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home