My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Things I Love About My Wife

she's...
an encourager
loyal
a hard worker
outspoken
honest
my biggest fan
my biggest legitimate critic
a mother who holds her son accountable
a wife who holds her husband accountable
a perfectionist
allows her house to stay messy with her son's toys
a leader
a follower of the right people
a friend
hopeful
logical
methodical
lovable
forgiving
inspiring
loving
creative
motivated
teachable
giving
helpful
funny
beautiful
caring
respectful
wise
fun...
The list will go on throughout the day as I think of more... I Love You!

12 Comments:

Blogger Tammy McMullen said...

I love your wife too and cannot imagine my life without her in it.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Corey Mann said...

yeah...

11:41 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Wasik said...

I love Jami too!!!! We all love Jami cuz she's just so awesome, so sweet, and so much fun to be around!!!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger the official blog of aaron dewinter said...

That was nice Todd! She is a wonderful person.

9:42 PM  
Blogger becky c said...

Eh...I could take her or leave her.









HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU, JAMI RUTH!!! YOU ROCK!

12:47 AM  
Blogger becky c said...

Now your husband, on the other hand... ;)

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's funny becky...good one!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either you and Jami had a REALLY good night last night or it's her birthday. Trying to figure out what prompted this little public love outburst.

Anyhoo, I myself know that there are several times a week I wonder how I could do life without Jami. I can't imagine it and don't want to. She has an irreplaceable spot in my heart and story.

Let her know I love her too.

--Kem

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So in other words.....happy birthday Jami!

Mark M

1:08 AM  
Blogger Todd Ruth said...

actually her birthday is... umm, is... uh... i think it's...kidding... it's august 23.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Todd Ruth said...

thanks becky... we'll talk later

10:10 AM  
Blogger Merri said...

AWE!!! What a sweetheart of a husband!! I am in the club too!! I love ya Jamie!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home