My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I've Been Spammed!

Spamming has hit every area of our lives. Not only do I get spam from email solicitors and political phone calls that mis-pronounce a candidate's name (the least you could do is learn how to say the name correctly!), but now I'm getting spam phone calls from our church telling us about what's going on. Here's why it stinks for us... our voicemail offers no way for us to push delete in the middle of the message. And wouldn't you know it, we usually get these canned messages when we're away so we have to stand in the dining room holding the phone away from our ear until the long-winded message ends... and believe me, the messages can be looooonnnng, making this technology... well... more annoying then cool. But if it is actually working, I guess I can take one for the team... but it's still annoying! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home