My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Enjoying the Day

Here's Carter's first day to really enjoy playing outside. Everything is so new to him. It's cool to watch him wander around and get dirty. He really is a little boy, dirt boogers and all!



I can climb up and slide down all by myself. Quick, somebody meet me at the bottom!



I hope there are no birds above me!



I love playing outside! This flower is for momma.

The following are recent shots of Carter and his floppy hat:



It's really called a floppy hat?



Doesn't Taylor off American Idol dance like this?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Mak said...

oh my gosh! that last picture is hilarious!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home