My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm 14...

...months old that is. Here are my 14 month old pictures. I got them taken at Picture People. My parents aren't happy with the quality so they said that they are going to bring their digital camera with them the next time they go to the mall so we can do our own photo shoot. But it's not the photo that makes the baby, it's the baby that makes the photo...







4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hes so stinkin cute!!!! I have my picture on the frig. Love you guys!!!

Debbie

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We went to the picture people once. Never again. Over-priced and over-hyped. Luckily Carter is in the picture to save their reputation...lol.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Kevin Coates said...

Good stuff! Todd what else is happening in that head of yours.....just asking?

12:44 PM  
Blogger praynlady said...

I haven't been on the blog in awhile, (MOVING), so it was great to read this one and see that he is growing up so wonderfully! I can't believe he is already 14 months! Kaylee just turned 3 and I am having trouble coming to that reality as well! God Bless,
Colleen

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home