My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

24-Hour Starbucks


Not that I'm ever up at 2:30 in the morning, but if I was I could travel 10 minutes to Starbucks for a latte. That's right, we've (South Bend, Indiana) got the first 24-hour Starbucks in our region. I've probably got Notre Dame to thank for that one. There's a small part of me that wants to walk through the doors in nothing but a pair of running shorts with bed head and order a Venti Latte with 2% milk... but that won't happen. Happy Starbucking!

Starbucks now offers java anytime of day OR night

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole said...

I think you should do that. Whit a teddy bear under your arm also. I mean think of them poor guys who actually have to serve coffee at 03:46am for a crappy salary. I believe then it is your duty to make their night a memorable one! And post the pics here so I can laugh also...

3:12 PM  
Blogger praynlady said...

Why on earth not? I mean, who else would be there at 2:30 in the morning??? heehee

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home