My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

$15 Dollar iTunes Gift Card and Dial-Up


So Jami was great and got me an iTunes gift card. I've heard about Sleeper Cell on Showtime, but have never seen it because, well, we don't have Showtime. So I thought, what a great opportunity to watch it. Since it's an hour long program and we still have dial-up, I waited until I went to bed to start the downloading process... that was 11:30 p.m. When I woke up the next morning at 5 a.m. I checked on where it was half expecting it to be done. It wasn't. In fact, it wasn't even a quarter of the way done! So I left a note on the keyboard so that the computer wouldn't be bothered so it could have a solid eight hours to finish. But I get a phone call around 8:45 a.m. from Jami telling me that the download had stopped and that there was an error message waiting for me to look at. So, it is very unfortunate, but with dial-up I won't be able to download this show. Looks like I'll have to find a way around it. Now, hopefully it gave me back the $1.99 and change it cost me to start the download!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home