My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Top Ten Current TV Shows

Here's a list of my Top Ten Shows currently on TV:

10. Miami Ink

9. Late Night with Conan O'brien

8. UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship)

7. Cops

6. American Idol

5. Wanted

4. 24

3. Texas S.W.A.T.

2. E-Ring

1. The Shield

I know I'll probably take some heat for Lost not being listed... but if I have to be a martyr, I have to be a martyr... I can deal with that.

3 Comments:

Blogger jennster said...

where the hell is LOST?!? where is desperate housewives? what's wrongn with you man?!?! lol

8:19 PM  
Blogger Gutter Rat said...

I give you props for not falling into the "LOST" trap. I hate that show.
Miami Ink - now that's a good show! My wife hates it because I just end up wanting more tats.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Daryl McMullen said...

Well. At least you watch 24 - but I was sad to see no LOST in there...

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home