My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thursday's Schedule

8:15 a.m. Watch Imus on MSNBC
9:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. Play with Carter, and watch The First 48 Hours (It's a marathon day)
10:15 a.m. - 12:20ish Cater's nap time, and record next P-votional
12:20ish - 2:10ish Feed and play with Carter and watch more of The First 48 Hours
2:10ish -5:20ish Carter's nap time, and edit play with P-votional recording and watch more of The First 48 Hours

As you can see, I got a ton done... ok, it doesn't really look like it on paper... but I really did. In any case, iTunes sent me an email saying that they accepted my podcast submission. I think I may have to change the category, but we'll see. Below is the feed if you wish to subscribe to it:

feeds.blastpodcast.com/livearevolutioneveryday/index.xml

Tomorrow... Carter's 1-year-old birthday party!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home