My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Shield Fiasco

Last night was suppose to be the night. I've been looking forward to it for weeks now. FX has been promoing the heck out of it. And when it all went down at 10 p.m. last night, there was nothing but garbled conversation... that's right, the audio was all messed up. Couldn't understand a thing. Checked back at the 11 p.m. replay... you guessed it... same garbled mess. I've been in conversation with a couple of friends, and from what I can gather, this is a Comcast Cable screw up. Hopefully FX will replay this episode during the week. Until then... life goes on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Corey Mann said...

saturday night is a replay I think.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Kevin Coates said...

Better have a replay sucker!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home