My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Real Life One Hour Photo

Do you guys remember the movie One Hour Photo with Robin Williams? His character becomes obsessed with a family who brings in their photos to be developed. Well, my wife comes home from Walmart's one hour photo lab and tells me that when she picked up the photos, the lady goes, "Oh, you've got the little boy that just got his hair cut and had a birthday party." Uh, she had to look through the photos pretty good to know that. Um, ok. Can you say... FREAKY. I'm hoping this doesn't turn into some movie gone real life on us.

2 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

It was great to hear you speak last night at Lifeline. I took some good notes :)

12:11 PM  
Blogger Lanette said...

Todd - you did a great job at Lifeline last night. LOVED the Goonies clips!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home