My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Message From Carter

wiedskoidfkdikssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
kkidkfggggggggggggggggggggggglklklkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkk,kla'sd9i4934

lkllllllmnaodpsssssssssssssopgjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
poij opjfgdkm

What, you can't read that? As I was typing an email out (with Carter on my lap) he decided that he wanted to get in the mix. So, since everyone's not up to date on baby talk (yes, this is what baby talk looks like when it's typed out) I'll translate for you. It says:
Yo, what up to my homies in da cribs. I hit the bit one two a few weeks ago. Dats right, I'm one year old now. I'm crawl'n for da most part. But yo, check this out... I just took like 12 steps at church on Thursday. A'right, I gotta let pops here get back to his email. I'll check y'all later. Holla back at me.
He gets the hip hop ghetto from Jami.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Carter - dis is yo family from the sout side...we loves ya big boy!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Kevin Coates said...

Wow you confirmed it.....you and your son are definitely white and ghetto challenged!

Saw your wife/mom off at the aiport this morning, they both were going through kid withdrawls. I'm sure they will have a good time though!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home