My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Live A Revolution P-votional Podcast Debut

Live A Revolution P-votional – I'm Sinking Matthew 14:28-30

Introducing the first ever Live A Revolution P-votional Podcast. It took a little work, but I figured it out! I'll be working on some things that could be better that I and my editor (my wife) noticed for the next one. You can expect a new Live A Revolution P-votional Podcast each Tuesday... Enjoy!

To listen, Click on the icon below.



Or, to subscribe with iTunes, click on the link below:


Next Tuesday... "Trashed"

2 Comments:

Blogger Tadd Grandstaff said...

Todd thanks for visiting my blog...I spent some time reading over yours and I like what I read....you got a great blog....

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing what God can use to get His message out to the World - bless you for being an instrument of His reaching out to the lost!!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home