My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Carter Got His Hair Did

Well, I guess it had to happen at some point. Although I could have waited a little bit longer, but Carter had his first hair cut yesterday. It was relatively painless, especially when he noticed the cameras.




Just before it comes off... he doesn't even know what's going to happen.



What the heck is going on?



Watch the ears. Watch the ears.



If I just look at mommy it will be ok.



Got my binky, got my binky.



Hey, it's not that bad. Halfway done.



Ya, I kind of like getting my hair cut.



Here's my stylist, Debbie. All the stars have one.



And that's all folks.

P.S. Tyler, it wasn't that bad... you were right. Oh ya, and just like you said... I do look more mature – like I'm one and a half now.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carter-
Wow, we have the same stylists, we must be stars. You look way cool, we must be getting old enough to hang out without our parents around don't you think?

Later,
Tyler

8:21 AM  
Blogger Tammy McMullen said...

What a big boy, Carter you don't look like a baby anymore. No turning back now. YOu have a BOY on your hands, the baby days are gone. At least until the next one...

8:23 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Wasik said...

He looks so cute! Its on to "toddlerhood." Oh boy!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Daryl McMullen said...

So handsome Carter - "GQ (Baby Edition) will be knocking at your door for a cover story any day now.

Tyler says he likes it too...

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Karen said...

Just try and keep the girls away from that boy...

5:31 PM  
Blogger Lanette said...

Wow - he looks so grown up! What a doll!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home