My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Monday, January 09, 2006

The Birthday Party

Well, this past Friday Carter turned 1 year old. So we asked him what he wanted to do for his big milestone... he said, let's throw a party. Ok, he obviously didn't say that. But we did have a birthday party for him... well, the 1 year old birthday party is probably more for us (the parents) than for him. In any case, here are a few photos. We really need to get better at taking other shots besides Carter... you know like of our friends.




Happy Birthday!!!!!!



Holy Cats! That's a haul.



It's so fun to wear my party hat.



Mommy's teaching me the finer things in life found in a birthday card... you know... boogers!



Oooooo, what's in here?



And why am I sitting in just a diaper in front of everyone? How embarrassing.



Mmmmm, cake.



Time for a break. Everyone needs milk with cake.



I wonder if I can taste the cake if I put it in my ear... nope.



And... I'm done.



Wes, and Jess. All the way from Virginia.



Was there any doubt these would end up on Corey's head just like this? I don't think so.



Abby... thanks for coming to my party.

I'd like to thank everyone for coming to my party. I like all of my gifts. But more importantly, I loved hanging out with everyone. Thank you for your greatest gift ever... your friendship and love. That beats them all.

P.S. Tyler, sorry for smacking you in the face.

-Carter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Myles said...

Congrats!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home