My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Thursday's Throw-Up

I know. I know. It's 9:59 p.m. I'm just now getting to my Thursday post. I actually spent half the day in front of the computer and half the day playing with Carter. But my time with the computer was spent trying to understand the ins and outs of my Ipod. In any case, I want to get out a variety of things this Thursday, you know, kind of like puke.



Starbucks Gift Cards. One of the greatest gifts on the planet. I actually got two of them this year... well three, if I can use the remainder of my Barnes & Noble card for coffee. I think I'll be stopping at Starbucks before work. Then after work. And maybe brew a little Starbucks during work and at home.




My brother-in-law has gotten my nearly hooked on the Las Vegas version of CSI over the Christmas holiday. Man, where have I been. Nothing like a couple of murders and some dry humor to make a guy's night. When will they come out with a downloadable version for ITunes?



And finally (but definitely not vomit!)... my good friend Corey Mann has decided to start a side business called I Make Videos. If you'd like a video made, I highly suggest you visit his site. He just finished our son's video that captured the first year of his life. I hate to admit this for everyone to see, but it made me cry. But seriously, Corey has the ability to use his creativity to develop videos that touch lives, communicate ideas in relevant and fresh ways, and bring laughter to a room of people. I strongly suggest you contact him and let him run with your project... you won't be disappointed.

That's all. I feel better now... you know, just like you do after you throw up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home