My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

New Addition

Please welcome the newest addition to the Ruth technology family... the 30 gig Video Ipod. I had to buy it... especially since Ipod's opening sentence on their site is "Witness the evolution of the revolution." It's kind of like having a baby – I spent 15 minutes in Target talking to some stranger about $250 speakers for our Ipods... neither of us bought those speakers, they're $250. In any case, I spent roughly eight hours the last two days figuring out and playing with the Ipod... very cool buy. Maybe I'll start my own podcast and listen to it all day long...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so who watched carter while you spent 8 hours on the ipod?

7:27 PM  
Blogger Corey Mann said...

Welcome to the family. I have some stuff for you.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home