My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Bed Wetting

So, last Thursday I was getting Carter ready to take him to his grandparent's house. Like usual, if he's facing away from me I toss him up, spin him around and catch him so that he's now facing me. The only difference this time, I did it as I was getting up from the couch... which meant that I didn't have my legs under me... which meant that I threw him and caught him with just my arms and back... which led to a severe pain shoot through my lower back... which led to me saying "Jami, Jami, Jami. Take him, take him, take him." real fast over and over again. I've only hurt my back one other time, and that was in high school. I back pain. I have been stiff and sore since Thursday. It's gotten better since then. One reason I believe is because I've been sleeping with a heating pad under my lower back. The only problem... for the past few days when I wake up, it feels like I've pee'd the bed because of the warm sensation where the bed would be wet if I were to have actually wet it... which I didn't. So I've now moved the heating pad from my lower back to my feet... no reason... it just feels good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like you are a candidate for an electric blanket! How sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Corey Mann said...

I'm about to embark on the video journey of a young man...it will be swell.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home