My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Unhealthy

Two things... well, three actually. First, I'm sicker than a dog. I could get all mellow dramatic and tell you that I feel like something has crawled up inside my stomach and died. Or, I could tell you that I feel like I've been hit in the head by a ton of bricks. Or, I could tell you that the off and on chills I'm experiencing feels like I'm standing out in the middle of 30 below weather with just my underwear on... I could tell you that. But I won't. I'm just sick. Second, I've also just watched 7 hours of Breaking Bonaduce on VH1. This is also probably sick and unhealthy. But I can't seem to stop watching with naps in between. And third, the Christmas Tree experience will be up tomorrow sometime... ok, I have to run to the bathroom.

1 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

awww.. I hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself :)

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home