My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Friday, November 04, 2005

I'm Stuck On You

Customer glued to toilet seat sues Home Depot. According to the Associate Press, a shopper claims he got stuck to a restroom toilet seat because someone smeared it with glue. Apparently he yelled for help for 15 minutes before someone came to help him. Ok, I have two questions... did he, or didn't he make his deposit in that toilet... and if he did, did he courtesy flush?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have what I believe to be the more important question. Didn't his mother ever tell him that you never, NEVER sit down on a public toilet?!?!?!? Having a stuck rear end might be the least of his problems!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home