My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm the Great Pumpkin



Sssssspppp. It's really me... Carter.



That's my trick or treat bucket. I wonder if I'll get any, or if mommy and daddy will eat it all?



That's my pal Dawson... uh, I mean Ralph. Um, dogs don't eat pumpkins, do they?



My mommy's nice for taking me trick or treating.



I love wagon rides!



Aren't their costumes scary... especially their masks!


I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Coates said...

Awesome pictures ruth family and Wasik. I love the pumpkin and the dog costumes! See yea soon!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's that funky pumpkin spider thing on your fireplace hearth? --Kem

8:19 PM  
Blogger Lanette said...

Oh my gosh - Carter looks SO Adorable. Cherish those days when you can pick out their costumes for them - it gets scary when they get older and pick their own!

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Response to KEM:
Isn't that what these modern folks call DECORATION!

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pumkins here aren't that cute either! Love, Kay (see comment on other page)

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's lindsay's fireplace. :)

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home