My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Great Pumpkin Search

Ok, so mama and dada took me on a search for the Great Pumpkin which led us on an adventure into the back woods of Michigan where flower ladies on the side of the road wave at complete strangers.



Look at all of these pumpkins. One of them has to be the Great Pumpkin!




Are you the Great Pumpkin?




Is this the Great Pumpkin?




Not the Great Pumpkin... but MY pumpkin!




Notice the blanket... I don't want to get my jeans dirty.




Just me, and my, pumpkin.




If scarecrows are suppose to be scary, then why am I smiling... you're not so scary Mr. Scarecrow.




I found it! I found it! The Great Pumpkin!




It's the greatest pumpkin on earth!





I love the Great Pumpkin... and my mama!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Coates said...

Ahh man I want to go to the pumkin patch! But only if Jami and Todd hold me the same way they hold Carter! Great pictures you guys! That seriously looks like a ton of fun! See yea soon!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carter, next time you need to take me so we can find the great pumpkin together.

Love,
Tyler

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't have pumpkins that big here. Love you guys, Kay in China

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home