My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Chicago... Carter's Kind of Town

Here are some shots of Carter's trip to the big city.



Let the fun begin!



Seriously, what's behind me? Is it real?



If gorillas can eat the ground, so can I.



Just one drink from the fountain.



I'm sitting in a tree. How cool is that!



He's giving me rabbit ears with his humps.



Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.



If we were any closer, we'd be his prey!



Is that how the kids dress at detention?



It's the family at the zoo!



Round one, Carter out!



After an hour nap, ready for round two... Wrigley Field!



Sing it Carter... "Take me out to the ballgame..."



I love it here! When can I see a game?



Look at all of the people in downtown Chicago.



I know there's a fountain back there. Let's go play in it.



Thanks for the trip mommy and daddy. When can we come back?

1 Comments:

Anonymous mark Rodriguez said...

Hey Todd thanks for sharing your pics, I'm going to Chicago this weekend for the first time, and we're looking for things to do. If you have and suggestions please visit my blog and let me have it...

http://markrodriguez.typepad.com/my_weblog/2005/10/chicago_chicago.html#comments

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home