My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Carter Update

Here's a quick Carter update. The following shots are of Carter during his recent adventure to the great Apple Festival in Niles, Michigan.



I know, I know. I have ear flaps on my hat. Only a baby can get away with that look.



Ummm, what am I sitting on? Hay? What's hay?



Oh, hay. This is soooo fun to sit on.



They call this the Apple Festival? Where are the apples? Oh well. I'm having fun anyway.



Soon, it'll be my turn on that thing.



What did uncle Matt just give me?



I love having fun with my mommy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carter is the cutest baby in the entire universe!!!!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home