My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Whoops


Picture038.jpg
Originally uploaded by toddruth.

This is me driving home from a staff meeting that was canceled. Everyone else knew it had been canceled... I didn't because I hadn't been into work since Wednesday at 3 p.m. and I couldn't get our online work notes to work from home. Ordinarily this wouldn't have been that costly, but gas is now $3.20 in our area and my drive consists of 47 miles... one way! Oh well, at least it got me up and out the door. Oh, and yes, that's me in the photo below passing the time singing to Jesse McCartney, Kelly Clarkston, Nelly and others... you got to do something while you're in the car that long!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Cat Furniture said...

Hey, I came by actually looking for a specific blog.... but got yours instead. However, after looking around a bit, I see that it is well worth bookmarking for more visits later. Cat Furniture

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was blog surfing and had to make a comment about your blog. Really cool. What do you think of the topic: Life Insurance Quote?

9:40 AM  
Blogger Seth and Sarah Yoder said...

Man, you got Sandi and my hopes up when we saw you this morning! Oh well, I am sure I will get to work a shift with both of you sometime soon.

10:05 AM  
Blogger praynlady said...

Todd, I have 1 question!
1. who was taking the photos while you were driving and singing or wailing or whatever it is that you are doing? lol
Cute! 3.20? Man o man! Hey if you get a few minutes, stop at my site and take the 2 quizs that I have going. Need more input! lol ones on the gas prices and one is on cloning! I did like your choice of music though! haha
God Bless.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Todd Ruth said...

I was taking the photos speeding along at 80 mph!

9:49 PM  
Blogger praynlady said...

too funny! Did I mention that my father in law is a lieutenant in the sherrifs dept? Its ok though cuz he's down here! Thanks for making me laugh. Just can't seem to find much to laugh at..oops about these days.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home