My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Saturday, September 03, 2005




This is what was calling my name Friday afternoon just after lunch... a glazed creme filled donut and a large smooth mild & mellow coffee. I normally go for a Starbucks latte, but they don't have Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.


And speaking of Starbucks, here's what I've currently got brewing in my coffee maker at home... Cafe Verona. In fact - umm yep - it's done brewing now... gotta run.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Military to bloggers: Watch your postings
Courtesy to S&S World War II posters such as this one pushed the idea of being 'tight lipped' with sensitive military information.
Great blog
If you have a few minutes come and check out my
free website traffic site.
It pretty much covers how to get some free website traffic .

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home