My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Thanks Blogger

Blogger is really on top of their game. I received an email from Robin this afternoon stating that they had personally tested my page on a PC (the type of computer that I was having problems with). And not just on a PC, but on two separate Internet browsers. Blogger let me know that they didn't encounter any problems and if I was still having the same issues to take a screencapture and send it to them so they could check it out further. I wasn't expecting a response this quick especially after a holiday. And honestly, I was half expecting to receive just an automated response. Instead, I got an automated response followed up by an email from a real live person. Great customer service guys! Keep up the great work. Mark Waltz would be proud.

Thanks again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home