My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

House Invasion

Last night Jami, Carter and I had an invasion of our home. The perp was discovered around 7:14 p.m. in our living room. We got a quick glance of him from the corner of our eye. Then... he disappeared... behind our couch. We did hard battle. He played a good cat and mouse game. But I was patient – waiting for him to make just one mistake. He finally made his move. He faked left and up... you see, that was his one mistake... he should have faked right and down. This is where I made my move. I struck hard and fast knocking him against the wall and to the floor. With one shot it was over – or so I thought... You can see photos of our battle below.


The Enemy!


Come out come out wherever you are!


Don't mess with the Ruths!


Time to clean up the mess!

5 Comments:

Blogger Merri said...

Ok what the heck is it???

5:29 PM  
Blogger Kevin Coates said...

I'm digging the wife beater tank top and new tat....ahhh it's great to live in Indiana!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Todd Ruth said...

Hey Merri, it's a huge, ok not so huge bee.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Tammy McMullen said...

Okay so the video is great, I love Jami laughing in the background. I have to admit that I am not used to the tat, gives you a whole different look.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad there wasn't You Tube when your Dad suited up and got the bat that was in the house!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home