My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Love Letter from My Wife

Here's an email you might get if you're married to a communications expert:

From : Jami Ruth
Sent : Monday, August 1, 2005 3:57 PM
To :
Subject : blog
| | | Inbox
First paragraph – charades – is misspelled.

Third paragraph – tranlation is misspelled.

Fifth paragraph -- children't is misspelled

Seventh paragraph -- We went their (should be there)

Truely is misspelled

Priviledge is misspelled

The first testimony about not worrying was from a 9 year old girl…the second was the 15 year old.

Eighth paragraph

Truely is misspelled

Ninth paragraph

bottle lip – should be bottom

it was a really good entry, but thought you would want these edits.

Ok, I have to go make these changes to yesterday's post.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Coates said...

Ok now thats a good one!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous mark rodriguez said...

Dude that's awesome, but please keep you're wife away from my Blog, she'll rip me apart... I'm a mess...

the you're in the first line - should be your... HA!

Really I think that it's awesome that she looks out for you!

My wife's a nurse, so no real help on the blog, but a lot of help when I'm sick...

Peace,

-mark

11:06 PM  
Blogger Tally said...

Todd,
I feel your pain. My wife is a Legal Secretary. She works with perfectionist lawers all day so reading my blog often makes her sick :)

5:21 PM  
Blogger praynlady said...

Maybe you could just write them up and have her post them for you?! haha Then she couldn't find typos.

ps....I thought the typos were intentional so that I would know I was paying attention!

sounded good eh?

9:30 PM  
Blogger Merri said...

Don't feel so bad Todd...I do that to Aaron all the time too! lol


Jamie...great minds....

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home