My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Monday, August 15, 2005

A Little Longer...

I'm tired. Six hours, four hours, four hours... that's the amount of sleep I have gotten the last three nights. I know, break out the violins. But it's been non stop since this past Thursday. I'm not just tired, I'm almost completely out of gas. But, I just have to get through ten hours of work today, a friend's birthday dinner and then I'm off Tuesday which means I can get some real rest. A wise man once said... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... what an inspiration... thanks Little Engine.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dad said...

I know you were running on empty, but thanks so much for all you and Jami did to make Tim and Katie's day so special. You guys mean so much to so many people; especially your mom and me.

Love Dad

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about you guys come over for a steak dinner this week? Dad's cookin!!

Love ya.....

2:06 PM  
Blogger praynlady said...

Hey, if you ever make to the Houston area, let me know, we'll fix you some popcorn shrimp that's outta this world. Well, at least that's what they've told us here on earth. haha.
You can't lead well if you do not rest well. Take some time to refresh yourself, I know that there is a scripture somewhere that says something like this, "Let God handle things while you sleep. He takes care of the entire world while you are sleeping so that you can be rested to do the work He wants you to do while you are awake". Wish I could find it, but oh well, you know what I mean. Get some sleep and enjoy the night.
God bless,
Colleen

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home