My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Highlights

I know, I know. It's been almost a week since my last post. Maybe I had blogger depression – or not. Or maybe, everytime I was online I was busy doing research for my next project (post to come). In any case, here are a few highlights from my week:

Sunday -
-Work
-Euchre Party with our friends from Mexico. We split one game a piece. That means we're still up 3 games to two. From the little spanish I know, I caught one of them trying to tell their friend to tell her all of the cards my partner had. Ya, missionaries cheat... or at least try to. Started second game where we were up 4-0 and then got talking, I'm thinking we might have taken that one 10-0, but we never finished.
Monday -
-Work
-We did something. Hmmm, why can't I remember what we did. Oh well, maybe we didn't.
Tuesday -
-Day off... played MLB 2004 for Xbox... watched Fox News... watched MSNBC... watched CNN (Ya Lindsay, I watched something other than Fox News)... watched Cold Pizza... searched internet... basically, I did nothing but veg out and play with Carter.
-Saw a friend walking across the street from our car, called friend over, asked him where his car was, started screaming at the top of my lungs telling him to get away from our car, cars around us looked at us, light turned green, drove away from my friend
-Birthday dinner for my wife at Outback with thirteen of our family and friends. Happy Birthday Jami!
Wednesday -
-Work
-Had dinner over at my parents' house
-Searched internet
-Side note – I'm still amazed (and annoyed sometimes) at what students will do to get attention...
-Had a bowl of Kix
Thursday -
-Day off... watched Fox News, did laundry, played MLB 2004 (in playoffs now)... searched internet... did dishes... played with Carter
-New Community, our midweek service at church
-Had a glass of milk
And that brings us to today... work, chili dinner for our friends Matt and Julie, and then it's a late night adventure if all goes as planned – we'll have to wait and see, but I'm pumped. So basically, this was a post to say that I've posted. I'll resume my regular posting tomorrow. As they say at the Outback... good'ay.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Wasik said...

I'm shocked...you watched CNN? I'll admit I channel surf, but to sit and watch it,like a whole program? This is shocking, shocking stuff! :-)

10:03 AM  
Blogger praynlady said...

Hope it stays great. The week so far sounded like it was. Have a great day today and the same tomorrow.
Um......Outback.......... Now I'm hungry!
THANKS!
lol

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOOO I HEARD YOU CHICKENED OUT ON YOUR LITTLE GUYS NIGHT OUT?????? CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN

10:19 PM  
Blogger Todd Ruth said...

Ya, if not having cash or being able to pay with a credit card is chickening out.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Todd Ruth said...

Or NOT being able to pay with credit card

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home