My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Boycotting the Locals

I have now been a XM Satellite Radio listener for two days. It's been good so far. I just haven't been feeling our local stations for quite some time... actually, if I'm brutally honest, they suck – especially our two "Christian" stations. I've found that I have my eyes on my radio trying to switch stations more than I do on the road. And I'm not willing to die in a firey crash just so I can make a feeble attempt to find good programming. So, I instead am trading $12.95 per month to receive 150 Channels of music, sports, talk and entertainment. I will, however, probably stay away from Opie & Anthony.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Opie and Anthony?

12:57 PM  
Blogger mrclm said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! I've been reading Tony's for quite some time now.

Big Chris
Because I said so blog

2:03 PM  
Blogger Todd Ruth said...

Opie & Anthony is a radio talkshow. They originally broadcast on regular radio out of New York. But a couple of years ago were fired because of a stunt they told their listeners to do. They are pretty vulgar and rival Howard Stern. Howard Stern is on Sirius Satellite Radio... Opie & Anthony is on XM Satellite Radio.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home