My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Viva La Esperanza

Jami and I usually wait until after church to make our plans for Saturday night. Tonight found us going to eat at a new restaraunt – well, at least new to us. La Esperanza. I've driven past this place what seems like a hundred times. Our friend Kevin suggested it. So we decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. It was a relatively small, quaint place. The menus were in English and Spanish (for you spanish speakers, that's Ingles y Espanol). We received a big portion of authentic food (not Taco Bell style!). I ordered Enchiladas with chicken, Kevin ordered the same thing except his was stuffed with potatoes, and Jami ordered chicken fajitas. The service was great. And the meal arrived very quickly. Plus, as an added bonus, they had apple pop. But I didn't see it until we were leaving. The only other place I've had that was in Mexico.I'm definitely looking forward to having another meal here. The menu is full of what sounds like great food. I can't to go back. This time I'll be sure to order the apple pop. Viva La Esperanza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home