My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Velvet Elvis

Right now as I type, I'm finishing up the introduction to this book with my son in my lap. It's awesome. He's yelling and screaming. Pulling at the pages. Smacking me in the face. I'm already loving this book. My heart is racing fast, and I'm only on page 014... that's right 014. You'll have to get the book to understand. My little boy loves the book because of the bright orange every now and then. Again, you'll have to get the book to understand. I actually didn't buy this book. My good friend Corey Mann got it for me. I cannot begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to diving in to read it, mark it up and then read it again... oh wait, I think I just did.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I just started this book today as well. I think I got about as far as you did. I look forward to getting back to it.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home