My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Shot through the heart... and the arm... and the neck... and the leg... and the head

In case you're wondering, this is how I spent my Friday afternoon... firing over 150 rounds from my recently purchased 40 caliber Taurus PT 140 Millenium Pro semi-auto handgun. No, I didn't stand two feet from this target. And no, I wasn't thinking of anyone as I was shooting... this time. And if there are any Bon Jovi fans that are reading this, I apologize for the title of this post. And finally, I know what you have to be asking yourself... is it really safe for Todd to own a gun!? I can't answer that last question, but hopefully my week turns out better than this guy's. Happy Monday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

I need to borrow your piece.

I'm a Bon Jovi fan...I wasn't offended.

4:28 PM  
Blogger praynlady said...

Ouch! I think he lost!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home