My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Out On A Mission

In seven hours I will be meeting up with 48 other awesome high school students and adult leaders to begin our journey to Monterrey, Mexico. We'll be doing a ton of things in unbelievable heat. I won't bore you with the details now. Instead, I'll let the pictures I take do the talking later. There's a 90, no, 99 percent chance that I won't be blogging for the next seven days. But I will have plenty of photos to show and I'll keep a paper blog to share later... I think they call it a journal (do people still use this caveman approach?). But I may try to snap a couple of shots from my camera phone (I love mobile blogging!), so don't be surprised if you see a couple more entries before we hit the skies. Alright then, I should be packing instead of trying to come up with clever words to tell you why I will be absent... so let the blog withdrawl begin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure you get some sleep tonight!!! (If you can!!) We'll be praying for you and the gang!!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home