My Photo
Name:

Probation Officer and Adult Volunteer Leader for the High School Ministry of Granger Community Church.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Messy Masterpiece


This is Carter's first finger-painting he's created. We don't have it at home yet because it's being featured this month at the school he attends two days a week. The staff there said that he was the only baby who actually loved doing it... actually I think they said he dove into the paint and then smacked the canvas. If I know my son, he was probably doing his happy scream while flailing his hands and throwing paint everywhere. I'm sure what you see here is just where some of the paint landed. I wonder if God is that happy or if that's what God does when He creates His messy masterpieces... Ephesians 2:10

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Nice. I bet it would grab some serious dollars on eBay.

11:30 AM  
Blogger praynlady said...

Hey, there's a thought but...um....the first one? Nope, think your gonna fave to frame that one!!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home